This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Please read my Disclosure for more info.
Ergo Baby Carrier 360 Review | Four Position Comfortable Carrier
Babies love to explore. All the time. And it can be hard striking a balance between giving them the freedom to explore the world around them and keeping them safe.
When you’re out in town with your little one, you want to keep them closest to you as best you can, but still maintain your freedom to get regular stuff done and this is where a good baby carrier comes in.
Choosing the best baby carrier takes some careful planning and in choosing one, you want a brand that offers the following functionalities:
- Sturdy and safe for your baby.
- Comfortable for baby and you.
- Comes in multiple carry positions so your baby can see more of what is around him.
- Provides the support your baby’s delicate head, neck, and back needs.
- One that comes with different settings and can be easily adjusted to suit you or your partner’s body.
- One made with a breathable fabric that is also washable.
There are quite a number of baby carriers out there and while a few will tick good on the qualities listed up there, one that really stands out from the pack is the Ergo Baby Carrier 360.
Ergo Baby Carrier 360 with Lumbar Support
The Ergo baby carrier 360 is a comfortable and soft-structured baby carrier made with you and baby’s comfort as well as your baby’s desire to explore in mind.
It is a favorite with a lot of caregivers for the very many benefits and perks it offers.
Experienced moms who have used the Ergo baby 360 have this to say about it:
- Its four carry positions avail you the convenience to go about your regular life and gives baby ample room to explore. You can carry your baby in the following positions:
- Front carry (inward facing)
- Front carry (outward facing)
- Hip carry
- Back carry
Each of these positions comes with its advantages with the inward facing being a convenient position for babies who want to sleep or just want to snuggle closer.
- Its versatility ensures it can be adjusted to fit both petite and tall moms. So whether you are 5’11 or a bit on the dainty side, this carrier can be the perfect fit for you.
- Your baby being able to see EVERYTHING around her is a huge plus, especially if you’ve got an adventurous one on your hands.
- It comes with lumbar support to protect your growing baby’s head, neck, and back.
- A tuck-away baby hood ensures your baby can be shielded from the sun and also gives you the privacy you when need when breastfeeding.
- It comes in a slim, sleek, and sexy design that’s easy on the eyes.
- Adjustable and extra-cushioned shoulder straps work to increase comfort for baby and you.
- It is made with a 100% cotton material that’s breathable and also machine washable.
- Supports a baby from 4 months to up to 45 lbs.
- Easy to adjust bucket seats supports your baby in a natural M carry position.
- Comes in multiple colors to suit your taste.
- The Ergo baby carrier 360 doesn’t come with pockets for quick storage of phones and other small items, which most moms seem to dislike.
- Getting your baby into and out of the carrier comes with some challenges when you are new to it, but gets easier with use.
- The velcro waistband needs to be undone completely before you can your baby’s position.